Monday, March 23, 2009

1 sentance Concentration

My AP Art Concentration is about exploring and emphasizing the different types of weather in central North Carolina.

We all talked in class about my concentration having more to do with weather than with just rain. I'm limiting myself a lot by just saying "rain" so I broadened my concentration to include weather in central NC. I didn't want to have my concentration be as vague as "weather" or even as vague as "weather in NC". I obviously don't want to have to do hurricanes or extreme weather in my contentration.. so I decided to concentrate on only central NC (the weather I'm most farmiliar with)... What do yall think?

1 comment:

  1. OK - so you are exploring weather....
    1 word: weather
    1 sentence: I am exploring the weather in Central NC
    Investigation: I am exploring the weather in Central NC and reflecting through my artwork what the weather means to me.

    ReplyDelete